Field Service Rep
Established in 1996, Kono Kogs, Inc. is a privately owned company who has now become the world’s leading supplier of used thermal oxidizer systems. Kono Kogs, Inc. makes air pollution control more affordable by offering quality, refurbished thermal, catalytic, and regenerative thermal oxidizers to our clients to meet their stringent air permit regulations.
We are looking to add a Field Service Technician to our team! We provide a casual and flexible working environment and a great opportunity to get on board with a growing company.
- Perform commissioning of refurbished RTO’s system and controls upgrades
- Perform preventive maintenance of RTOs at customer facilities including both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Train customer in the operation and maintenance of oxidizers and the associated equipment
- Take air flows at customer facilities and balance ductwork systems
- Provide documentation detailing service trips, expenses, and accumulated labor hours
- Provide service support to customers in-house (on the phone) and in the field
- PLC and Interface screen troubleshooting in the shop and at customer sites
- Testing electrical devices in the shop
- Assist assembly and electric panel shop areas when not traveling
- Electromechanical Degree or equivalent RTO service experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally upwards of 65% of time
- Mechanical/Electrical experience with the ability to read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshooting/Problem solving capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills in Excel/Word
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass drug screening
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays.
- Advanced technology and equipment
- Strong and supportive company in a growing industry
- Paid travel expenses
- Retention of all flight miles and hotel points
- Kono Kogs, Inc. credit card
- Any and all tools provided by Kono Kogs, Inc.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of our team. If you would like to be part of an innovative and growing company and fit the description above, we would like to hear from you.
Kono Kogs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer