Established in 1996, Kono Kogs, Inc. is a privately owned company who has now become the world’s leading supplier of used thermal oxidizer systems. Kono Kogs, Inc. makes air pollution control more affordable by offering quality, refurbished thermal, catalytic, and regenerative thermal oxidizers to our clients to meet their stringent air permit regulations.
We are looking to add a 1st shift Welder/Fabricator to our team! We provide a casual and flexible working environment and a great opportunity to get on board with a growing company.
- Perform welding and fabrication using a variety of hand tools and machines to produce high quality weldments
- Grinding, cleaning, and other metal preparation
- Operate hand plasma and Oxy fuel cutting equipment
- Read and follow blueprints to meet specified tolerances
- Provide suggestions for improved design when necessary
- Keep work area, tools, and materials organized and in clean working order
- Perform quality inspections including but not limited to visual, pressurized, and dye penetrant type testing
- Overhead crane operation and rigging
- Some general labor and assembly work depending on workload
- Operating a forklift
- Drive company vehicles/trailers and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Follow all safety rules and attend Safety trainings when at work
- Additional jobs assigned by manager as needed
- Knowledge of operating the fabrication machines listed below is a bonus, however we are willing to train the right candidate:
- Iron worker
- Press brake
- Sheet/plate rolling machines
- CNC saw
- CNC plasma table
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Technical or Associates degree in welding or an equivalent experience in lieu of a degree. This person must be highly motivated, able to successfully perform in a team, individual, and fast paced environment. They should also have a basic mechanical aptitude as well as proficient math skills, specifically fraction to decimal conversion.
- Competitive Salary
- Medial Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Advanced technology and equipment
- Strong and supportive company in a growing industry
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of our team. If you would like to be part of an innovative and growing company and fit the description above, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verification, and background screening.
Kono Kogs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer