Established in 1996, Kono Kogs, Inc. (KKI), is recognized as the industry leader in providing the most cost-effective thermal oxidizer solutions to customers throughout North America in a variety of industrial markets. KKI makes air pollution control more affordable by offering quality, refurbished thermal, catalytic, and regenerative thermal oxidizers to our clients to meet their stringent air permit regulations.
Kono Kogs, Inc. is privately-owned company providing a casual and flexible working environment and is providing a great opportunity to get on board with a growing company with unlimited potential and opportunity. KKI offers an outstanding opportunity to further your career while learning and developing skills in a relaxed, flexible work environment. KKI offers a competitive salary and generous benefits program including health/dental package, life insurance, and short term/long term disability insurance, health savings account (HSA) and 401K program in addition to other benefits.
- Demonstrate skills with both MIG, TIG and stick welding
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, and vendor specifications with minimal supervision to dismantle and reassemble machine sub-assemblies using various hand and power tools
- Perform mechanical assembly operations to precise tolerances; position and align parts using fixtures, jigs and templates
- Work with rotating shafts, gear trains, mechanical structures, and sprockets.
- Clean and lubricate parts and subassemblies
- Sandblast and paint machine sub-assemblies
- Use measuring instruments to level and align work
- Rigging experience preferred but not required
- Operate Fab Shop machinery and equipment
- Meet and maintain quality and performance expectations including efficiencies and productivity standards
- Detect defective material, unusual conditions or operating difficulties and report to supervisor describing in accurate detail to ensure proper corrective actions
- Actively participate in team meetings to communicate and help resolve any cost, quality, or production issues.
- Regularly and effectively communicate and interact with other team members
- Regular and predictable attendance at the worksite and on any assigned shift or work schedule is required for this position, as is the ability to work frequent overtime; this is not a job that can be performed remotely
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Technical or Associates degree in Welding preferred
- Ability to determine material types and gauges
- Prior exposure to metal fabrication concepts and processes
Kono Kogs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verification, and background screening.