Used Adwest 7,500 Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) for sale
This used Adwest 7,500 Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) was manufactured in 2001 and has a 7,500 scfm capacity.
The Adwest RTO is in very good condition internally, but somewhat UV weathered externally. This Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer was used to control VOC’s at a water treatment plant. The oxidizer was taken off line in early 2019 and has been idle since. The RTO includes a two-chamber design with random packed ceramic media. Induced-draft system with fan downstream of media chamber. RTO has been removed and is in the Kono Kogs outdoor storage facility located in Wisconsin.
Adwest Retox RTO systems are designed to provide one of the lowest utility costs (fuel & electric) of any leading oxidizer system. It is a simple RTO with over-sized beds to reduce pressure drop.
This Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer has the following features:
- Maximum design flow- 7,500 scfm @ up to 350F process emissions
- 95+% effective heat exchanger (ceramic media included)
- Pneumatic poppet valve for flow direction changes through media
- Main RTO fan with 60 hp TEFC motor and variable speed drive
- Maxon Kinemax 3.0 burner for heat-up
- Allen Bradley 5/05 PLC
- Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 600 operator interface
- N-Tron Remote Monitoring capability (Ethernet)
- Combustion blower with 3 hp TEFC motor
- Isolation damper with electro-pneumatic actuator
- Inlet start-up/Fresh air damper with electro-pneumatic actuator
- Stand-alone exhaust stack (approx 25’ from grade) w/test ports
- Fuel gas injection for high fuel efficiency and low NOx operation
- Complete owner’s manual with electrical and mechanical drawings