Manufactured in 1993 . Original job # 102772. Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer with 21,772 scfm capacity @ 350 deg F process temperature. Previously used at a printing plant until early 2020 when the plant was shut down. This unit has been used almost exclusively as a backup for the past decade so it has relatively few hours on it. Burner end was completely rebuilt by OEM in early 2020 and only a few hours since.
- Maximum design flow- 21,772 scfm @ 350F
- 74% effective shell and tube heat exchange
- Burner with pre-piped gas train and weather cabinet
- Exhaust fan with 100 hp motor. We will provide brand new Yaskawa variable speed drive
- Siemens PLC Control Panel (very old PLC, we recommend a new panel)
- Stainless steel exhaust stack with guy wire accomodations and stack test ports
- This unit has a hot-side bypass for high solvent concentrations but we plan to disable it if not needed.
- Originally came with recirculation but this ductwork/damper was scrapped.
- Original fan transition duct was scrapped since it came in from end of unit (rare configuration) and was in poor condition. New transition duct will be provided.