General Oxidizer Information
Used REECO RL-40 Rotary Valve Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) for sale
Mfr. in 2000 and used to destroy paint fumes at a piping manufacturer. Saw very little use and has been idle since 2010. Will need a rebuild before re-use due to time idle.
Compact footprint with structured ceramic media. Controls are in skid-mounted air-conditioned control room.
REECO RL-40 Rotary Valve Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer Features
- Rotary valve with pneumatic actuator and pneumatic indexing.
- Structured ceramic media in 12 pie-shaped sections.
- Main fan with 250 hp motor and Allen Bradley 1336+ variable speed drive
- Combustion blower with 15 hp TEFC motor
- Gas train with North American burner
- Koyo Direct Logic 405 PLC and Honeywell EZ Trend chart recorder
- 50-foot high exhaust stack
Weight: Approx 150,000 lbs
Footprint: Approx. 43 feet long and 27 feet wide
Electrical Requirements: 460V/3 phase/350 FLA
Natural Gas Requirements: 6,400 CFH (maximum, at high fire)