General Oxidizer Information
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) with 1,000 scfm capacity. Manufactured in 2006 and has been out of service for over 5 years. The RTO is in good condition and will need full refurbishing because it was idle so long. It has stainless steel construction, standard TANN poppet valve design. The ceramic media was taken out and will be replaced; ceramic saddle type. New ceramic media is included in the as-is and the refurbished options.
• Maximum design flow- 1,000 scfm @ 77 deg F process exhaust temp.
• Stainless steel (304) construction- cold face, poppets, ductwork
• 95% effective heat exchanger with all new ceramic media
• Single skid design for easy installation
• Poppet valves (pneumatically actuated) for flow direction changes through media
• Main exhaust fan with 15 hp TEFC motor and variable frequency drive
• Allen Bradley SLC 5/05 processor with a Panelview Pro 700 touch screen
• Eclipse burner
• Combustion blower with 2 hp TEFC motor
• Fresh air damper with actuator
• Isolation damper with actuator
• Complete owner’s manual with electrical and mechanical drawings.
Weight: Approx. 12,000 lbs (including ceramic media);
Approximate footprint: 17 feet long, 8 feet wide
Electrical Requirements: Total: 575/3/60, 160 FLA
Gas requirements: 200 cfh max @ 5 psig (2” NPT connection)
Compressed Air requirements: 5 cfm @ 80 psig, -40 deg F dew point