Built in 2005, this TANN Corporation Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) has a maximum capacity of 7000 SCFM and is in exceptional condition. The unit had previously been used to treat emissions from a heatset printing press until August 2019 when it was taken offline. The RTO requires little to no attention and is available immediately for a quick turnaround to be put back in service.
Due to its valve-under vertical orientation, this RTO model has a unique design that offers a small footprint so it requires very little real estate. Also includes a 36 foot, 20 inch diameter exhaust stack.
- Design flow- 7,000 SCFM (up to 100 deg F);
- 94% effective heat exchanger, random ceramic media
- Pre-piped gas train
- Exhaust (main) fan with 60 hp motor
- Allen Bradley PowerFlex Variable Speed Drive
- Combustion blower with 3.0 hp motor (direct drive)
- Fresh air damper with electric actuator
- Allen Bradley PLC SLC 5/03 & PanelView Plus 1000 HMI
- Yokogawa digital chart recorder
- Complete owner’s manual with electrical drawings