Eisenmann 47,000 scfm used Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO). Manufactured in 2003 and treated paint spray booth emissions from a paint line. Eisenmann RTOs are very well built with a small footprint (21′ x 27′). RTO was shut down in 2008 and has been idle since. In very good condition due to so few hours of operation, but many mechanical components will need replacement due to length of idle time. Available immediately.
Rotary switching valve, structured ceramic media, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC, 35 foot free-standing stack.
- Maximum design flow: 47,000 scfm @ 250 deg F process exhaust temp.
- Stacked media chamber design with structured ceramic media
- 95% effective heat exchanger
- Rotary Switching Valve – for flow direction changes thru the media (Electric drive)
- Main exhaust fan with 400 hp motor
- Allen Bradley Variable Speed Drive
- Nozzle Mix Burner- Maxon Kinemax
- Air Conditioned/Heated Control Room
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC with Allen Bradley Panelview 1000 touchscreen