Thermal Oxidizer Repair, Maintenance & Upgrades
24 / 7 / 365 Aftermarket Thermal Oxidizer Services
Thermal Oxidizer Pros – So You Don’t Have To Be
We help businesses achieve environmental compliance at a reasonably low cost while also lowering operating costs. Often this goal can be achieved by rebuilding, repairing, or upgrading your existing oxidizer but in some cases the expenditure outweighs the benefit, which may justify considering a replacement thermal oxidizer or RTO system.
We can get you running again – FAST
Request service now or call 920.615.8804 and share your challenges with our team. There’s a good chance we already have experience with your current pain points and can provide you with a quick solution to get your process back online. Reach out to our team for expert regenerative thermal oxidizer repair and troubleshooting.
Kono Kogs maintains a large inventory of long lead time parts including: ceramic media, insulation, fans, burners, and actuators but more importantly, the skills and knowledge to get your process running and profitable again.
Our service team is multi-disciplined
When not in the field our experienced technicians are managing our in-house rebuild projects from start to finish; refurbishing the oxidizers both mechanically and electrically in our shop, programming the PLC, and installing and commissioning the completed unit. With this experience they can do whatever is necessary in the field to get you running- and running reliably. Led by our service manager, who has been in the oxidizer service field for 25+ years, this attitude is learned & practiced by all of our technicians.
Kono Kogs thermal oxidizer services aren’t limited to repairs: we also provide thermal oxidizer maintenance and regenerative thermal oxidizer (RTO) maintenance. Whether you need oxidizer preventive maintenance or repair, our team provides cost-effective service.
Give us a call 920.615.8804, we can help with service or parts.
Check out available oxidizer parts in our eBay store
Need more capacity? More reliability? Updated controls?
Oxidizer Rebuilds & Upgrades
- Burner and gas trains upgrades, Low NOx
- Insulation repair
- Fan rebuilds & fan balancing
- Controls upgrades- UL rated panels
- Catalyst replacements
- Rotary RTO valve drive upgrades: pneumatic to electric
- Heat exchangers rebuilds/replacement
- Structural repair
- Corrosion repair
- Dampers repair/replacement
- Parts & performance warranties
- Remote monitoring & troubleshooting
See examples of our rebuild work with photos here: before & after RTO units.
- Increase your thermal efficiency and decrease your gas costs
- Better handle particulate from your process
- Wash/clean particulate from your media beds
- Lower your RTO’s total pressure drop and decrease electrical usage
- Increase your capacity to allow you to add more production
- Lower your operating temperature to decrease gas usage by adding catalyst to the media bed
Turnkey Capture Systems
- Permanent Total Enclosure (PTE) design and turnkey supply/installation
- Local fume capture hoods
- Ductwork design
- Process exhaust ductwork supply and installation services
Aftermarket Oxidizer & Oven Energy Optimization
- Stack heat recovery systems including air-to-air, air-to-fluid, and steam recovery
- Process operation optimization
- Exhaust reduction
- Heat exchanger and heat recovery media upgrades
- Oven recirculation
- Convert RTO to a Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
- Heating plenums
- Indirect heating systems (coils and air-to-air heat exchangers)
- Burner and gas train upgrades
- Control upgrades
- Plenums and air handling systems
In addition to thermal oxidizer service we also offer custom metal fabrication and machine assembly services.
We invite you to share your thoughts and goals for your existing system. Maybe your existing oxidizer system has more years left in it and a simple upgrade will have a quick return on investment.
Call: 920.615.8804 – We Look Forward To The Challenge