Thermal Oxidizer Installation & Relocation
Kono Kogs, Inc. (KKI) provides custom oxidizer installation packages tailored to meet the needs of each customer. All equipment sales include basic drawings and remote support, allowing you to coordinate installation using in-house resources or local contractors thereby saving you money.
At the other end of the spectrum, KKI offers full turnkey installation of refurbished thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTO) and catalytic oxidizers. We also offer oxidizer relocation services to take the guess work out of an oxidizer move. Certain details have to be considered that a local rigging contractor may not know. We can guide your local contractor, or we can take it from start to finish, even re-starting the oxidizer at the new location.
Contact Chris (Buster) Heikkila to request a quote or more information: 920.432.2699 or Email
About Our Oxidizer Installation Services
Our team will work with you to define the range of services provided for your installation, which may include:
- Pre-project consulting
- Cost-benefit analysis of technology options
- Engineering assessment & documentation
- Conceptual design & drawings
- Site permits & preparation
- Permanent Total Enclosures (PTE)
- Wire-pull diagrams
- Ductwork design, fabrication & installation
- Process T-damper design, fabrication & installation
- Exhaust stack engineering and modifications
- Access and test platform design
- Freight to site
- Installation supervision
- Rigging/mechanical assembly
- Power & control wiring
- Gas & air piping
- Process tie-in
- PLC design, programming & HMI software integration
- UL rated control updates
- Compliance testing
- Equipment start-up & commissioning
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Operator training
Request a quote online or contact Kono Kogs today to speak to an expert about your installation needs.
Benefits of our Turnkey Installation Services
Kono Kogs has provided economical turnkey oxidizer installation to companies of all sizes, all around the world. Here’s what our customers love about working with us:
Striving to keep your installation costs to a minimum
Time is money. Using a single-source provider responsible for all aspects of your installation streamlines communication, organization, and execution.
The Kono Kogs team takes ownership of oxidizer installations from start to finish, including:
- Detailed design & engineering preparation
- Scheduling logistics with mechanical & electrical contractors
- Coordinating equipment & material delivery
- Job site safety & cleanliness
- Consideration of local weather conditions
- Timing of final process tie-ins to minimize downtime
Our thoroughness in project management helps prevent delays, disruptions to your process, and unexpected expenses.
Exceptional resources and facilities
Kono Kogs has been refurbishing, installing, and servicing oxidizer systems since 1996 and has the knowledge and resources to complete your turnkey installation efficiently, so we’re not refining our procedures on your dime.
Kono Kogs offers:
- Management team with combined 200+ years of experience
- In-depth understanding of every process airstream handled
- 63,000 square-foot refurbishment facility
- Dedicated metal fabrication shop
- Comprehensive aftermarket services
With every turnkey installation project, we bring exacting attention to detail and a no-nonsense approach to solving even the toughest emission control challenges.
Peace of mind
Your company’s continued success hinges on adherence to all mandatory EPA regulations so we know that an oxidizer system is a significant and critical investment.
The Kono Kogs team has worked with nearly every possible oxidizer application in a wide range of industries. We understand the need for fast, flawless oxidizer installation, and it’s exactly what we deliver.
When there’s no room for error, don’t take a chance on contractors with some oxidizer installation experience. By partnering with Kono Kogs you can rest easy knowing your installation is in the best possible hands.
Examples of our Work
Details about the systems and installation services we provided to resolve specific air pollution control problems faced by our clients.
Pictures of regenerative thermal oxidizer systems refurbished and installed by Kono Kogs.
Get a Quote for Oxidizer Installation
Whether you want to rebuild your existing system on-site or compare replacement options from our large inventory of quality used oxidizer systems, we can help.
CONTACT US with your Trickiest Installation Questions – We Look Forward to the Challenge!
Contact Chris (Buster) Heikkila to request a quote or more information:
920.432.2699 or Email